noun: blueberry; plural noun: blueberries
1. the small sweet blue-black edible berry of the blueberry plant.
2. the nutrition-packed berries that are delicious in literally everything
- Blueberries may decrease heart disease risk
- Blueberries may promote brain health and delay decline associated with aging
- Blueberries may decrease blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity over time
3 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp lemon juice
½ c plain yogurt
16 oz frozen blueberries
Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process until creamy, continually scraping down the sides. Blend until smooth, or around 5 minutes. Serve immediately or store in freezer.